Chaga mushrooms have been used for centuries as traditional medicine in Northern Europe and Russia to improve overall health as well as immunity. They would grate the mushroom into a fine powder and then brew it as an herbal tea. Today, chaga mushrooms are sold as a powder or supplement. They are lso known as “black gold” due to its cork-like orange tissue, are known for their antioxidant content. In fact, they have one of the highest if not THE highest antioxidant content of any other food. Chaga mushrooms have an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value of 146,700. Our Chaga extract uses only fruit bodies of Chaga mushroom to extract key bio compounds in the powder. Our extract powders are tested thoroughly for purity & potency and can be easily mixed with drinks ( hot or cold) or foods like salads, curries etc.
Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder | Pure Fruit Body
Chaga an anti-aging, immunity-boosting powerhouse, is packed full of beta-glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and skin-protecting melanin. Chaga may also support healthy blood sugar, cholesterol & fight cancerous tumors
|Great For:||Immunity + Heart health, Supports healthy Cholestrol, Blood sugar, Collagen, Strong Antioxidant & Adaptogen|
|Made From:||Pure Chaga Mushroom Fruit Body, no fillers or mycelium etc. Hot water extraction of essential bio active compounds such as ¬¬ Beta (1>3),(1>6)-glucans; triterpenoids|
The fruiting bodies of this mushroom contain polysaccharides, specifically a type called beta-glucans, which have been studied to support immune health and overall wellness, as well as normal, healthy cell growth and turnover.* The fruiting body extracts we use contain these polysaccharides, without unnecessary fillers or starches. Chaga offers antioxidant support, and it is considered to be a tonic Mushroom to support overall wellness.* It is used to promote healthy cell growth and turnover in the body, as well as gastrointestinal health.* Chaga draws primarily from mature host birch trees to synthesize the potent triterpenoid compounds it contains.*
Active Constituents of Chaga: Beta (1>3),(1>6)-glucans; triterpenoids
Known health benefits of Chaga Mushroom:
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans & other compounds act as immunomodulators that help regulate the immune system. Chaga may also help regulate the production of cytokines, supporting the immune system
- Lower Cholesterol & Blood Sugar: Polysaccharides, proteins, dietary fibers & many other biomolecules have been shown to reduce unhealthy cholesterol & reduce blood sugar
- Collagen Support: Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, accounting for about one-third of its protein composition. It’s one of the major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Chaga is known to help aid the production of Collagen in our bodies
- Cardio Health: Overall support of blood sugar, Blood pressure, and reduction in Triglycerides/bad cholesterol helps support cardio health
- Fight Cancer cells: Chaga contains betulin, a precursor to betulinic acid, which has been shown to inhibit the cancer-promoting enzyme topoisomerase. Betulinic acid has been found to be active against skin, brain, ovarian and head and neck cancers by promoting apoptosis, or the natural progression of programmed cell death
- Super Adaptogens: Known to help the body adapt to or resist things that cause stress (psychological, physical and environmental).
- Rich in Antioxidants: These mushrooms scavenge free radicals in the body, thereby slowing cellular oxidation and breakdown. This means less inflammation, less experience with chronic disease, and even healthier, more graceful aging.
How to take
How to take
Turkey Tail - Turkey Tail mushrooms have powerful healing properties & may cultivate a robust Immune system, boosting Qi (Chi), supporting bone health, toning the liver, improving gut health & fighting cancer cells Lion's Mane - Lions Mane mushrooms have been used for thousands of years by traditional herbalists to support the Brain & Nervous system health, improve Cognitive functions, boost Digestive, Immunity & Cardio health. Lion's mane is also a strong adaptogen & Antioxidant. Shiitake Mushroom - Shiitake mushroom is also known as the elixir of life, is a powerful healing mushroom bursting with amino acids, vitamins & minerals. May support lowering Cholesterol, Bosting Immunity, Anti-inflammatory & protect the liver besides various other benefits. Shiitake is also a powerful antioxidant & adaptogen.
Oyster Mushroom - Oyster mushrooms named for their oyster-like shape and color, provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that are used to treat a variety of health conditions & may help boost immunity, cardio health & have anti-cancer compounds. Reishi Mushroom - Regarded by ancient herbalists as the ‘mushroom of immortality’, modern herbalists love Reishi for its powerful adaptogenic qualities. Reishi is used to support the immune system, relieve stress, strengthen the spirit, calm the mind, and promote peaceful sleep. Turkey Tail Mushroom - Turkey Tail mushrooms have powerful healing properties & may cultivate a robust Immune system, boosting Qi (Chi), supporting bone health, toning the liver, improving gut health & fighting cancer cells
A super-blend of nourishing medicinal mushrooms hand-picked to support Immunity, Gut health, Hormonal function, Nervous system & overall Cardio health. Revered in ancient herbal traditions, these potent adaptogenic herbs boost vitality and encourage longevity. Ideal mix of Reishi, Cordyceps Militaris, Shiitake, Turkey Tail & Oyster Mushrooms.
Turkey Tail mushrooms have powerful healing properties & may cultivate a robust Immune system, boosting Qi (Chi), supporting bone health, toning the liver, improving gut health & fighting cancer cells
Chaga an anti-ageing, immunity-boosting powerhouse, is packed full of beta-glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and skin-protecting melanin. Chaga may also support healthy blood sugar, cholesterol & fight cancerous tumors With roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), lion’s mane mushroom is also known as Hericium Erinaceus, yamabushitake, hedgehog mushroom, and houtou. Based on human and animal studies, this humble shroom is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunostimulant. Translation: It’s mega good for you.
With roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the lion’s mane mushroom (a.k.a Hericium Erinaceus, Yamabushitake, Hedgehog mushroom & Houtou) has been used for thousands of years to support the brain & nervous system, improve cognitive function and boost digestive health.
Oyster mushrooms named for their oyster-like shape and color, provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that are used to treat a variety of health conditions & may help boost immunity, cardio health & have anti-cancer compounds.
100% Arabica instant coffee infused with Lions Mane mushroom for Memory, Focus & Nerve health + Chaga mushroom for Heart health & Immunity. These powerful Adaptogens & Antioxidants balance the effects of coffee without impacting its taste. More Energy, less jitters, Super performance.