Reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma Lucidum & nicknamed “the mushroom of immortality,” is a red-brown, woody mushroom long known for its immune system and general health-boosting properties in East Asian medicine. Reishi has become popular over the past few decades and is used to treat Coronary artery disease, Arthritis, Hepatitis, Hypertension, AIDS, and Cancer. Our extract powders are tested thoroughly for purity & potency and can be easily mixed with drinks ( hot or cold) or foods like salads, curries etc.
Known health benefits of Reishi Mushroom:
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans & other compounds that act as immunomodulators that help regulate the immune system
- Supports Heart health: High in antioxidants, sterols, Ganoderic acids (triterpenes), coumarin, mannitol, and polysaccharides that all show great benefit for cardiovascular health. These compounds have many protective qualities against many of the risk factors associated with heart disease and stroke
- Anti Aging & Longevity: Reishi extracts have definite anti-aging properties exerted through anti-oxidation, immunomodulation, and anti-neurodegeneration
- Anti Cancer Support: Multiple, consistent in vitro reports of anticancer activity through several molecular mechanisms that suggest Reishi mushrooms may have anticancer activity
- Super Adaptogens: Known to help the body adapt to or resist things that cause stress (psychological, physical, and environmental).
- Rich in Antioxidants: These mushrooms scavenge free radicals in the body, thereby slowing cellular oxidation and breakdown. This means less inflammation, less experience with chronic disease, and even healthier, more graceful aging.
- Promote healthy sleep, fights infections, Liver & Gut support