Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) is native to Asia with a rich history of use in the kitchen and in herbalism. A fragrant and delicious edible mushroom, Shiitake is now the second most popular cultivated Mushroom in the world. Our Shiitake extract uses only fruit bodies of Shiitake mushroom to extract key bio compounds in the powder. Our extract powders are tested thoroughly for purity & potency and can be easily mixed with drinks ( hot or cold) or foods like salads, curries etc.
Shiitake Mushroom Extract Powder | Pure fruit Body
Shiitake mushroom also known as the elixir of life, is a powerful healing mushroom bursting with amino acids, vitamins & minerals. May support lowering Cholestrol, Bosting Immunity, Anti inflammatory & protect the liver besides various other benefits. Shiitake is also a powerful antioxidant & adaptogen.
|Great For:||Immunity + Cholestrol & BP support, Supports Skin & Hair health, Powerful Antioxidant, Antimicrobial & Adaptogen|
|Made From:||Pure Shiitake Fruit Body, no fillers or mycelium etc. Hot water extraction of essential bio active compounds such as Polysacharides, Beta D Glucans, Eritadinines etc.|
The fruiting bodies of this mushroom contain polysaccharides, specifically a type called beta-glucans, which have been studied to support immune health and overall wellness, as well as normal, healthy cell growth and turnover.* The fruiting body extracts we use contain these polysaccharides, without unnecessary fillers or starches. Shiitake supports immune and cardiovascular health.* Since the 1970s, the Japanese Mushroom industry has supported extensive research into the nutritional and immunosupportive properties of Shiitake.*
Shiitake mushrooms contain many chemical compounds that protect your DNA from oxidative damage, which is partly why they’re so beneficial. Lentinan for example, heals chromosome damage caused by anticancer treatments. Eritadenine substances help reduce cholesterol levels and support cardiovascular health. Researchers at Shizuoka University in Japan found that eritadenine supplementation significantly decreased plasma cholesterol concentration.
Shiitakes are also unique for a plant because they contain all eight essential amino acids, along with a type of essential fatty acid called linoleic acid. Linoleic acid helps with weight loss and building muscle. It also has bone-building benefits, improves digestion, and reduces food allergies and sensitivities.
Active Constituents of Shiitake: Beta (1>3), (1>6)-glucans; eritadinine, Lentinan
Known health benefits of Shiitake Mushroom:
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans & other compounds that act as immunomodulators that help regulate the immune system
- Cholesterol & Blood Pressure support: Eritadenine compound found in shiitake blocks angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE), that constricts blood vessels and helps reduce cholesterol & reduce blood pressure
- Supports Skin & Hair Health: Anti-inflammatory properties & selenium, help reduce acne, rosacea, and eczema. Selenium is actually a natural anti-acne treatment & great for healthy hair.. They are also high in vitamin D, which can help protect against environmental-related problems such as wrinkles or discoloration. In addition, they are high in zinc, which can help boost the immune system and improve the skin’s ability to heal. The dense presence of Kojic acid, the natural hydroquinone substitute, lightens the skin by fading away the age spots and scars. Thus, it delays aging and helps in keeping your skin young and radiant. Shiitake mushrooms are a good source of vitamin D, antioxidants, selenium, and copper, all of which are essential for healthy hair. They also contain a lot of iron, which combats anemia and can therefore prevent hair loss. The copper in mushrooms helps with the absorption of the iron, which can, in turn, assist with producing melanin, the chemical that gives our hair and skin their color.
- Fight Cancer cells: Shitake contains a glucan called AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) and is widely used in the alternative and complementary treatment of cancer in Japan due to its immune-enhancing functions. Lentinan, a compound found in Shitake, is used as an intravenous anti-cancer drug with antitumor properties. Clinical studies have associated lentinan with a higher survival rate, higher quality of life and lower recurrence of cancer.
- Anti Microbial : It has strong anti-microbial activity and the highest anti-candidal action among mushroom
- Super Adaptogens: Known to help the body adapt to or resist things that cause stress (psychological, physical, and environmental).
- Rich in Antioxidants: These mushrooms scavenge free radicals in the body, thereby slowing cellular oxidation and breakdown. This means less inflammation, less experience with chronic disease, and even healthier, more graceful aging.
How to take
How to take
100% Arabica instant coffee infused with Lions Mane mushroom for Memory, Focus & Nerve health + Chaga mushroom for Heart health & Immunity. These powerful Adaptogens & Antioxidants balance the effects of coffee without impacting its taste. More Energy, less jitters, Super performance.
Chaga an anti-ageing, immunity-boosting powerhouse, is packed-full of beta glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants and skin-protecting melanin. Chaga may also suport healthy blood sugar, cholestrol & fight cancerous tumours Oyster mushrooms named for their oyster-like shape and color, provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that are used to treat a variety of health conditions & may help boost immunity, cardio health & have anti cancer compounds.
Chaga an anti-aging, immunity-boosting powerhouse, is packed full of beta-glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and skin-protecting melanin. Chaga may also support healthy blood sugar, cholesterol & fight cancerous tumors
Carefully crafted blend of Collagen & Gut health boosting + Adaptogenic Mushrooms Chaga, Shiitake & Turkey Tail with Super herbs Green Coffe, Garcinia, Amla, Ashwagandha, Garlic, Cinnamon, Turmeric & Fennel
Oyster Mushroom - Oyster mushrooms named for their oyster-like shape and color, provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that are used to treat a variety of health conditions & may help boost immunity, cardio health & have anti-cancer compounds. Reishi Mushroom - Regarded by ancient herbalists as the ‘mushroom of immortality’, modern herbalists love Reishi for its powerful adaptogenic qualities. Reishi is used to support the immune system, relieve stress, strengthen the spirit, calm the mind, and promote peaceful sleep. Turkey Tail Mushroom - Turkey Tail mushrooms have powerful healing properties & may cultivate a robust Immune system, boosting Qi (Chi), supporting bone health, toning the liver, improving gut health & fighting cancer cells
Regarded by ancient herbalists as the ‘mushroom of immortality’, modern herbalists love Reishi for its powerful adaptogenic qualities. Reishi is used to support the immune system, relieve stress, strengthen the spirit, calm the mind, and promote peaceful sleep.
Powerful blend of immunity boosting mushrooms, Reishi & Turkey Tail with Super herbs – Ashwagandha, Amla, Tulsi, Noni, Green Coffee, Turmeric & Giloy.
Reishi mushroom - Regarded by ancient herbalists as the ‘mushroom of immortality’, modern herbalists love Reishi for its powerful adaptogenic qualities. Reishi is used to support the immune system, relieve stress, strengthen the spirit, calm the mind and promote peaceful sleep. Chaga Mushroom - Chaga an anti-aging, immunity-boosting powerhouse, is packed full of beta-glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and skin-protecting melanin. Chaga may also support healthy blood sugar, cholesterol & fight cancerous tumors Lion's Mane - With roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the lion’s mane mushroom is also known as Hericium Erinaceus, Yamabushitake, Hedgehog mushroom, and Houtou. Based on human and animal studies, this humble shroom is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunostimulant. Translation: It’s mega good for you.